Digtial Freelancer and Social Entrepreneur
Independent Freelance / Social Entrepreneur
August 2017 - Present
Working with creating the next teaching platform for the next generation of creative digital problem solvers.Providing support and tutoring for the next generation of digital-problem solvers, teaching online courses on Front-end development and Web Design.
See more at workflooow.com.
February 2013 - August 2017
Implemented and managed Windows AD Domain. Responsible for Maintaining Infrastructure of 800+ Windows computers and 80+ Virtualized servers.
- Design, Implemented and maintaining a Microsoft Windows Domain.
- Planning and migrating 800+ Windows XP desktop Computers to Windows 7 with USMT
- Planned, Implemented and maintained System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure.
- Administrating and maintain VMware Infrastructure with 80+ Windows and 5+ Linux Servers.
- Implementing cloud services like Azure and AWS, LAN/WAN, Active Directory.
Help Desk Support Technician
Santander Consumer Bank
October 2012 - February 2013
Providing Onsite and Remote Helpdesk support to end-users in Santander's main locations in Scandinavia.
- Provided helpdesk support to end-users.
- Deploying Printers, Computers and network equipment
See my complete work history on LinkedIn.
Noroff Vocational school
Front-end Developer Certificate
Norwegian School of Information Technology
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology